Uncovering the mystery: Will we ever discover the true origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus? – Paganini non Ripete 272
The question persists: will we ever discover the true origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus? Although three years have passed since the outbreak of the pandemic in Italy, no definitive theory has emerged. The natural theory has vanished without any evidence. The laboratory theory, while facing unfounded charges of conspiracy, remains the most convincing. Unfortunately, China is unwilling to cooperate in this area. Understanding the origins is critical to averting future pandemics.
Read Paganini non Ripete in Italian >>>
Uncovering the mystery
WHAT’S HAPPENING On March 9, 2020, Italy became the first nation in Europe to shut down because of the Pandemic. 3 years later, the truth about the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic, remains unknown. Neither of the two most widely accepted theories has prevailed, and probably the evidence needed to confirm the validity of each has been lost. Only the Chinese government and institutions know the facts.
Proudly, back in May 2020 I advanced with a few others the hypothesis that the virus escaped from a laboratory by mistake and that China did little to warn the rest of the world, unfortunately with the complicity of the WHO.
READ IT AGAIN: MILANO IS THE INNOVATION HUB >>>
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT? Discovering the origin of Covid-19 is crucial to prevent future pandemics with devastating social and economic consequences.
- It is necessary to know the facts to prepare the right measures and to prevent malicious viruses from getting out of control.
- The effort of those who have used the critical method of science to disprove the natural origin theory of the virus has contributed to building a freer, more transparent and open society.
READ IT AGAIN: FIGHTING OBESITY >>>
THE NATURAL THEORY The first hypothesis on the origin of Covid holds that the virus was transmitted to humans via a bat or an animal that contracted the virus from a bat.
- It is unlikely that the bat with Covid was at the market or in Wuhan, as it is a species that lives in caves hundreds of kilometers away.
- The virus was transmitted to humans by an infected animal (from the bat in the vicinity of the caves). However, it is unlikely that anyone was infected along the route area from the caves to Wuhan.
WATCH IT AGAIN: GAS OWNERS NEED TRANSPARENCY – RAINEWS 24 >>>
Unfortunately, we will never have the evidence to confirm this theory because the possible evidence has vanished and the route the virus would have followed from the bat to humans cannot be reconstructed with certainty.
CLIMATE AND VIRUS This natural theory has legitimately given rise to a number of ecological musings: uncontrolled urbanization is pushing more and more animals and viruses into contact with humans, increasing the risks of spreading infectious diseases.
Whether the theory is valid or not, the problem related to the consequences of excessive urbanization must be considered.
WATCH IT AGAIN: PEACE IN UKRAINE AND THE WEST’S BIG FAILURE – OMNIBUS LA7 >>>
THE LABORATORY OF MYSTERIES The second theory on the origin of Covid suggests that the virus accidentally came out of the Wuhan laboratory.
It should be pointed out that this theory, too, falls within the realm of natural origin, as the escape of the virus would have occurred through human contamination, either through the bite of a bat or due to poor security measures and thus an accident.
In support of this theory, there are several factors that converge:
- The pandemic broke out in Wuhan, where there is a market but more importantly an internationally renowned laboratory studying bat viruses.
- Apparently, viruses were being engineered in the lab. This practice is banned in Western laboratories. However, there is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered despite its violent and unusual effects on humans.
- The community of virologists has always denied this theory, but without providing sufficient evidence. However, it has emerged that some of the most established virologists had research interests in the laboratory, and therefore would have had an interest in disproving the theory.
- The quality of the laboratory’s safety measures was poor.
- President Trump initially accused China of the virus leak, then went silent. In the meantime, it emerged that the laboratory also received funding from US institutions.
- The Chinese government denied the validity of the theory, but did not provide solid evidence to refute it. The WHO mission that visited the laboratory turned out to be a farce (according to leaks from the WHO made public).