Introducing Lifescore: Going Beyond Nutriscore to Revolutionize Everyday Well-being – Pietro Paganini
Exciting news! I’m thrilled to share that our team of researchers has developed the Lifescore. If you believe in the effectiveness of the Nutriscore, then it’s time to extend its algorithm to our daily lives. Let me explain how.
The Lifescore is a groundbreaking concept that expands the use of nutritional scoring beyond just food.
By applying a similar approach to various aspects of our lives, we can make informed decisions and improve overall well-being. Imagine having a comprehensive scoring system that helps you evaluate the healthiness and impact of your choices, whether it’s the products you use, the activities you engage in, or the habits you cultivate.
This idea is not just a flight of fancy; it’s a logical provocation aimed at challenging the limitations of front-of-package labeling systems in public policies.
We believe that relying solely on these systems is bound to fail. Instead, let’s embrace a holistic approach that integrates the Lifescore into our decision-making processes, empowering individuals and shaping a healthier future.
Introducing Lifescore: Going Beyond Nutriscore to Revolutionize Everyday Well-being
- However, there is no scientific evidence proving its effectiveness. Instead, we should fear the unintended consequences of recipe reformulation, the use of GMOs, and so on.
EUDR CHALLENGES: READ IT AGAIN ON THE JAKARTA POST >>>
- I have already demonstrated that it is a system that inhibits freedom of choice and critical thinking, humiliates diversity, and, above all, is outdated.
- Technological advancements (AI and IoT) and scientific developments allow us to personalize our diet and avoid tools like Nutriscore, traffic light labels, or rating stars.
HAVE YOU MISSED IT? READ IT AGAIN: IFOOD THE PERILS OF FOOD STANDARDISATION >>>
- Hooray! The reduced consumption of unhealthy nutrients and the increase in healthy ones will contribute to reducing obesity.
READ IT AGAIN: THE TROUBLES WITH THE ANTHROPOCENTRIC IDEOLOGY >>>
- The causes of obesity are indeed multiple, such as lifestyle, metabolism, and DNA. Each of us has a very different lifestyle, metabolism, and DNA. It is the wonder of humanity and living species, even inanimate ones.
- The problem is not the nutrients themselves or their quantity, but the quantity we consume in relation to lifestyle, metabolism, DNA, etc.
WATCH IT AGAIN: CUTTING TAXES IS EASY, SIMPLIFYING IT IS HARD >>>
IF YOU MISS IS: GOD’S DIET >>>
- Let’s try to think about the consequences if each object had to display a red or green label. What would you do? Would you give up using it or use it for less time? Suppliers of these products and services would undoubtedly be driven to modify their design and functions to obtain the green label, compromising quality and creativity.