Indonesian Leadership in Vegetable Oils – Metro Globe Tv Jakarta – Pietro Paganini
The palm oil supply chain is an extraordinary resource for Indonesia. Despite the constant accuses by EU and US policy makers and NGOs, Indoensia leads the sustainability revolution. Deforestation is constantly decline and biodiversity protection is on the rise.
Such a leadership must be acknowledge world wide.
This is part of the talk I gave at Metro Tv, one of the main broadcaster in Indonesia. During my visit to Jakarta I was interviewed by Metro Tv, a long talk on the supremacy of the palm oil supply chain.
Watch the interview here >>> on Metro Tv.
Indonesian Leadership in Vegetable Oils
This is a very brief summary of my talk during the interview at Metro Tv.
- Indonesia has done a tremendous effort to produce sustainable and healthy palm oil.
- Deforestation has constantly decline since 2011 – with the exception of 2015.
- Biodiversity protection is improving.
- Smallholders are improving sustainability practices.
- The full supply chain is being traced.
WATCH AGAIN: PALM OIL FREE CLAIMS TRICKY PRACTICES >>>
- Still Indonesia and in general palm oil producing countries are constantly attacked by western governments and NGOs.
- Palm oil is boycotted in Western markets.
- But Western markets need palm oil.
- The world needs palm oil to nurture the 7.9 billion people daily callow intake.
SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL FOSTERS BIODIVERSITY >>>
- Indonesia cannot play the role of the victim. It must take the leadership role.
- She is the largest vegetable oil producer.
- She is among the best for sustainability and quality.
SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES IN PALM OIL >>>
See the full interview here >>>
Indonesian Leadership in Vegetable Oils – Metro Tv Jakarta – Pietro Paganini